This past weekend I went on a mini-vacation to Lake Arrowhead and it was perfection. So I thought I’d share a few tips so you can have an amazing weekend too!
– First, you must stop on the way up for a photoshoot with your friends.
– Then, you should stay at house with a view so gorgeous it makes you a little bit angry…
…but also so happy.
– BONUS: Having a pal who can take amazing photos
– DOUBLE BONUS: Have a friend with a cool car to take more amazing photos.
– Go to the Taproom for lunch and get a signature cocktail and a brat.
– In the morning, take a little time for self care. I chose the Pure-Sugar Kona Coffee Scrub from L’Oréal Paris.*
– There’s a wine bar in Lake Arrowhead Village called The Grapevine. The food is as amazing as the view.
– Take some time to chill with your friends.
– Of course, you must walk down to the water.
– Before you leave, take some time for a little recovery.
– But most importantly, go with people who make your heart feel so full that it might explode.
*this scrub was given complimentary for testing purposes.
One thought on “How To Have A Perfect Weekend In Lake Arrowhead”